IMPORTANT DETAILS TO REMEMBER
- Sign-Up Questions: Please direct any questions about volunteering or the sign-up process to Debbie Rose at (937) 478-6847 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteer Check-In/Volunteer Benefits: Park on the west side of the building at Buckeye Orthodontics and enter through the west wing side entrance (near the bookstore and consumer science classroom). A limited number of parking passes will be available to booth chairs to park near the back loading dock.
- Volunteers Friday night must be age 21 & over.
- All volunteers must go to the room next to the bookstore, classroom 115, to check in.
- If volunteers need to park on the east side of the building, enter through the sponsor entrance through the tent; however, you must walk around to classroom 115 to get your required armband and drink tickets.
- If volunteers wish to eat early, you may purchase a normal pre-sale event ticket (using the volunteer promo code) and you may enter the food line in the cafeteria anytime after 4:30 pm. Please realize that your food line meal will be in a carryout box until 5:30 pm.
- Friday volunteer benefits: $15 discount on the fish fry pre-sale ticket; pay $5 at the door or online at www.carrollhs.org/stpatsfest. To receive the volunteer discount online, be sure to use the volunteer promotion code to order a pre-sale event ticket. If you don't have the code or if you have any questions, please contact Debbie or ask your booth chair.
- Adult volunteers may check in directly at the booth/area they are helping with. Questions can be directed to the student check-in table in front of the bookstore.
- Booth chairs can pick up their finance badges at the check-in table in front of the bookstore.
- Student volunteers MUST check in at the check-in table in front of the bookstore. Students need to bring their student ID with them so that it can be scanned to verify their arrival. Students also need to check in and check out at the booth they are helping with.
- Saturday volunteer benefits: Free Drink Voucher per shift will be distributed by booth chairs (Saturday is free/no admission fee).
- T-shirts: St. Pat's Fest T-shirts are an option this year for anyone to purchase - not just volunteers. They are $12 each for adult sizes S-XL and $15/shirt for larger sizes. T-shirts can be pre-ordered using the ticket link found at www.carrollhs.org/stpatsfest. Purchased T-shirts can be picked up at the St. Pat's Fest Information Booth in front of the stage. A limited supply of T-shirts will also be available for purchase at the event.
- Publicity: Please spread the word about this event to your friends, co-workers and family members. If you are willing to hang up posters in various businesses or parishes, or place signs in your yard or at other well-traveled locations, please contact email@example.com.
2024 Volunteer Sign-Up Links
Sign Up for St. Pat's Fest Shifts Below:
FRIDAY, MARCH 8:
Volunteers on Friday from 6 pm-12 am must be age 21 & over
SATURDAY, MARCH 9:
SUNDAY, MARCH 10:
STUDENTS & ADULTS ARE ALSO NEEDED TO HELP WITH CLEAN-UP: ALL ARE WELCOME