DID YOU KNOW THAT A GIFT TO THE CARROLL PATRIOT FUND IS JUST AS IMPORTANT TO THE SCHOOL'S ANNUAL BUDGET AS YEARLY TUITION?
The actual cost of a Carroll High School education is $12,500 per person for one school year. Tuition covers 80% of that cost. The Carroll Patriot Fund makes up the difference at approximately $2,500 per student. Carroll has a history of keeping tuition affordable for our families. This could not happen without your support of the Carroll Patriot Fund.
You can set-up, change or stop your gift at any time. Consider an easy, ongoing, perpetual sustaining gift that will transform Carroll students year-round. The recurring pledge option is available online once you select the fund. You have control over the frequency and total occurrences for your donation.
What is the Carroll Patriot Fund?
The Carroll Patriot Fund is made up of annual gifts from alumni, parents, parents of alumni, faculty and staff, grandparents, and friends of Carroll High School. This ongoing support is key to the continuing operation of Carroll High School so that the finest education possible is offered to each and every student. These unrestricted funds are crucial to:
- Advancing the school's Catholic mission
- Maintaining excellent academic and extracurricular programs
- Helping to pay teachers' salaries
- Paying utilities and facility needs
- Assisting with tuition assistance
- Meeting current operating expenses
Why give to the Carroll Patriot Fund?
- You think changing the life of a student is a pretty good return on investment.
- You understand that giving rates affect the future of Carroll High School. Traditionally, strong institutions have strong annual funds.
- You know that Carroll High School depends on annual fund support because tuition covers only part of Carroll's yearly operating expenses.
- You want to give back to Carroll because Carroll has given so much to you.
- You love Carroll High School and are proud to be a Patriot! You'd like others to have the same opportunities you received at your Alma Mater.
- You want to be recognized in the Annual Review of Giving in the summer issue of Carroll’s Reflections Magazine. By giving to the Carroll Patriot Fund, you can join in a specific giving society.
- You’d like your class to win the class giving challenge. This past fiscal year, the Class of 1966 achieved the highest level of participation at 21.8% and the Class of 1971 the second highest at 20.7%. Which class is going to impact the most students this year? Once again, the class with the highest level of participation at the end of the 2021-2022 fiscal year will receive $100.00 towards their next reunion. The goal is 100% participation by all graduates; any amount will help reach this goal and truly make a difference to Carroll High School!
So the real question is, WHY NOT give to the Carroll Patriot Fund?
Contributions to the Carroll Patriot Fund (and all gifts to Carroll High School) are tax-deductible and can be made by cash, check, or credit card. Pledges can be made and paid in installments. The fiscal year runs July 1 through June 30.
Many companies will match gifts to Carroll High School by their employees. Please check with your human resources department to see if your employer matches charitable contributions.
Questions about the Carroll Patriot Fund? Contact Julie (Hemmert) Weitz '94, Director of Alumni Relations, at (937) 253-8188 x339 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Pete Williams '98, Director of Advancement at (937) 253-8188 x311 or email@example.com.
2020-2021 Carroll Patriot Fund Leadership Team
Director of Advancement
Director of Alumni Relations
Director of Communications
Faculty & Staff Chair
Parent Class Captains
Class of 2022
Class of 2023
Class of 2024
Class of 2025
Alumni Class Agents
Steve Freeze '67
Mary (Franz) Frommeyer '72
Pat (Strathearn) Schwieterman '77
Mark Cannon '82
Kevin Kates '87
Bill '92 & Cindy (Frantz) Ryan '92
Dustin '97 & Theresa (Davies) McGlothen '97
Chris Coleman '02
Aaron West '07
Sunny Vu '12
Brooke Butler '17
Carroll High School Giving Societies
PRINCIPAL'S LEADERSHIP COUNCIL:
- Partners in Mission: $50,000 or more
- Trustees Society: $25,000 to $49,999
- Founders Society: $15,000 to $24,999
- Honors Society: $10,000 to $14,999
- John Carroll Society: $5,000 to $9,999
- Victory Society: $2,500 to $4,999
- Patriot Society: $1,000 to $2,499
The Principal's Leadership Council honors lead benefactors to the Carroll Patriot Fund whose uncommon generosity sets the standard for philanthropy and demonstrates a commitment to the ideals and mission of Carroll High School. Membership in this society is open to all individuals, companies and foundations who make a gift of $1,000 or more to the Carroll Patriot Fund prior to June 30th. Young alumni (Class of 2011 to present) who contribute $250 or more are also included as members.
GENERAL GIFT CLUBS:
- Red, White and Blue Council: $500 to $999
- Liberty Club: $250 to $499
- Century Club: $100 to $249
- Patron Society: $50 to $99
General Gift Clubs form the foundation of charitable support for our mission at Carroll High School. Each and every gift has a meaningful impact on every aspect of this school and on all those who work and study here.