Student Work Permit /
Current Families /
- Students must be 14 years of age to obtain a work permit.
- Fill Out APPLICATION FOR MINOR WORK PERMIT at home and have your parent or guardian sign it. Be certain to include your city and zip code on the address line.
- Have your employer fill out the PLEDGE OF EMPLOYER section (Tax ID number mandatory), including filling out information in Boxes 1-4. This must be specific.
- Have your physician complete PHYSICIAN'S CERTIFICATE FOR MINOR WORK PERMIT on the back page. A copy of a current school year sports physical is also acceptable.
- Please bring a form of identification confirming date of birth to the Main Office with the completed application to have your work permit processed.
- You must be present in the office to sign the processed work permit.