Archbishop Carroll High School is fortunate to attract international students who desire to experience high school life in the United States. It is the school's desire to enroll these students if they are qualified applicants who meet our admissions standards. These students add cultural diversity and global awareness to our school while contributing to its growth. In addition, they provide extracurricular enrichment and foster international friendships with members of our student body.
Archbishop Carroll High School recognizes that the admission process for international students is more challenging than the same process for our domestic students. The following procedures have been established by the school to evaluate the candidacy of all applicants with fairness:
- The applicant or agency must submit the Archbishop Carroll High School Application Packet, a non-refundable $350 application fee, the last two (2) years of the applicant's transcripts including number of hours/week spent in each class, a copy of the applicant's current passport, immunization records, and letters of recommendation from an English teacher and one other current teacher.
- If the student is deemed academically qualified, a video chat interview will be offered only when all admission materials and application fees have been received by the Archbishop Carroll High School International Admissions Office.
- The applicant or agency will be forwarded notification of acceptance or denial as soon as possible after the video interview is complete.
- If the applicant is accepted and would like to reserve a spot in the appropriate academic class, a non-refundable deposit $5,000 deposit should be sent to Archbishop Carroll High School, attn: Kevin Kates.
- Upon receipt of deposit, an I-20 form will be issued and mailed to the agency or applicant.
- Tuition is due in full on July 1. If tuition is not received by July 1, your reservation and deposit may be forfeited.
Archbishop Carroll High School has a strong reputation internationally and has a limited number of spots available to international students. If at any time after admission it is found that the information supplied on the application is found to be untrue, the student may be expelled from Archbishop Carroll High School without refund of tuition or fees.