Mission of the Alumni Association
The Carroll High School Alumni Association (CHSAA) represents over 12,000 graduates.
The mission of the Carroll High School Alumni Association is to develop, strengthen and preserve the past, present and future relationships of the Carroll High School community.
The purpose of the Alumni Association is the following:
- To serve as an advisory board to Carroll in the name of the alumni;
- To further the financial development and advancement of Carroll;
- To foster a spirit of faith, loyalty, and fellowship among the alumni;
- To provide opportunities for alumni to interact with current students; and
- To maintain and strengthen the mutually beneficial relationship between Carroll and its alumni.
All Carroll graduates are members of the Alumni Association. An executive board and representative assembly of 2-5 representatives from each graduation decade meet four times per year, take the responsibility for making decisions on behalf of their classmates, and discuss pressing issues and committee needs. You are encouraged to volunteer as a representative or help with a crucial committee. Your involvement will help ensure that Carroll’s excellent traditions continue!
Please contact Chris Youngerman '79, Alumni Association President, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Julie (Hemmert) Weitz '94, Director of Alumni Relations, at (937) 253-8188, extension 339, or email@example.com, if you are interested in learning more about the Alumni Association or sharing some ideas.
If you are interested in serving on a committee or becoming an Alumni Association representative, please fill out the questionnaire to the right.