Formerly the Patriot Booster Club, our mission is to give financial and enthusiastic support to our school in the best way we can — The Patriot Way! The Patriot Parent Club makes a positive impact on Carroll High School by supporting programs and activities that benefit every student.
You are already part of our organization! No application process, no membership fee, EVERYONE is welcome. We are always looking for people to share their time, talents, and treasures with Carroll High School. You're invited to join us at our monthly meetings on the first Monday of each month and volunteer at St. Pat's Fest in March.
In 2017-2018 Patriot Boosters, now called the Patriot Parent Club, continued the operating the concession stand for football, soccer, and basketball home games. In addition, we partnered with the Carroll community of Alumni, Carrolleers, parent volunteers, students, and teachers at St Pat’s Fest, of which 1/3 is allocated to the Patriot Parent Club.
- Support areas of great need for our students. We donated $37,000 toward the library renovation along with $3,000 for After Prom
- Save 10% of our profits for our operating budget and invest 10% in a savings account to help support future needs of Carroll High School students
- Provide important information to parents and receive parent input
- Support planning and provide volunteers for St Pat’s Fest
- Identify and develop future funding projects
- Encourage more participation by members of the Carroll parent community
- Organize Town Hall meetings where we can invite guest speakers or have an open forum of questions/answers with Principal Sableski on areas of interest
- Continue growing community spirit
Kathy (McDonald) Moddeman ’89, President
(Husband Mike ’87, children Abby ’17, Will ’20, Jacob ’25)
Donna LaJuenesse, Vice President
(Husband Dan ‘80, children Daniel ‘16, Donovan ‘20)
Brian Buttrey, Secretary
Rebecca (Seiter) Shelek ‘89, Treasurer
(Husband Bob, children Caitlyn, Braeden ‘20)