Alumni Patriot Voices Ringing
Chris Youngerman '79: Dayton Amateur Softball Hall of Fame Inductee
Christine Youngerman, Carroll High School Class of 1979, will be inducted into the Dayton Amateur Softball Hall of Fame on Sunday, August 8, 2021, to be held at a picnic at Kettering Fields.
The Hall of Fame induction ceremonies and picnic are open to the Dayton softball community, with lunch being served at 11:30 am, and inductions starting at 12:30 pm.
This year’s induction includes 10 people going in from 2020 and 10 going in from 2021.
The 2021 class includes:
- Female Category: Brenda Barnum
- Male Category: Rodney Corbin. Charles "Ricky" Howliet, Billy Jones
- Umpire Category: Arthur Watson
- Senior Category: Honorary Gary Deaton, Bobby Campbell, Myles "Chillymac" McPherson, Jim Moses, Mick Sorrell
The 2020 class includes:
Female Category: Chris Youngerman
- Male Category: Brian Dinsmore, Joe Eisen, Odie Walder
- Umpire Category: Brian Warner
- Men’s Fast Pitch: Terry Demaree
- Senior Category: Dan Connaughton, Joseph N. Cornell, Robert Obach, Butch Tanner
Congratulations to all of the inductees!
More information about the Dayton Amateur Softball Association can be found here: www.facebook.com/Dayton-Amateur-Softball-Commission-DASC-864534710272577/