Effective Date: October 27, 2022
Information Collected Directly from You
We may collect personal information directly from you, for example through a web form, during registration, while making a reservation, while setting up an account with us, or when you contact us. Personal information we collect directly from you may include first and last name, address, email address, and phone number.
Information Collected from your Device
Our website may use technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixels, and other similar technologies to automatically collect certain information from your device including, for example, your IP address, date and time of your visit, browser and operating system information, referring website address, and other information about how you interact with the
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use information collected about you for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- To provide you with our products and services, service and support, and other relevant information;
- To promote Archbishop Carroll High School and its events to you, including by email and text message subject to your consent;
- To provide our website to you, to optimize our website, and to assist with our advertising and marketing efforts;
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our website; or
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION [DRAFTING NOTE: Use this section to describe the third
parties to whom you provide the personal information you collect. If you sell, rent, or lease personal
information, we recommend consulting with your legal counsel about your obligations.]
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
- With Constant Contact, to send email marketing and text message communications. For more
information about how we may use your information with Constant Contact and the
information that may be collected through our email campaigns, see Constant Contact’s
Customer Data Notice available at https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/customer-contactdata-notice.
- If necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity.
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
Our website may offer interactive features, such as the ability to leave reviews, that you can use to communicate with other website visitors or to submit and post your own content. If you disclose information in one of these forums, this information can be viewed, collected, and used by others.
DIGITAL ADVERTISING & ANALYTICS
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of our website and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. We use Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the website and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our website, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.]
Your web browser may allow you to block or disable cookies; however, parts of our website may not function properly if you do so.
Email and Text Message Communications
If you wish to unsubscribe from our email campaigns, please click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email sent from us. Please be aware that if you opt out of receiving email marketing messages from us, you may no longer receive important school communications and information sent through Constant Contact, our email marketing service. If you opt out of our email marketing, we will still send you messages related to our relationship with you, such as event registration and school communication through services other than Constant Contact.
If you wish to stop receiving text messages from us, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, or UNSUBSCRIBE
to any text message sent from us. For more information, see our Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions available by clicking here.
Updating Your Information
When you have an account with us, you may review, change, or update your contact information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com.