Alumni Directory Project /
Don't worry: It's not a scam!
The Yellow Postcard Alumni Directory Project
Wondering about that yellow postcard you received in the mail?
It's not a phishing scam: it really is from us!
Carroll High School has recently launched a comprehensive alumni data verification project with Publishing Concepts (PCI). We've assembled the information currently listed in our alumni files and now need your help to confirm the accuracy of your data and fill in any information gaps.
We understand that you might not want to provide your information to just anyone, so we want you to know their request for your information is legitimate.
You have the option to include your up-to-date information in an alumni directory, and to purchase a printed or electronic version through PCI. It is okay to say no.
Your information will help assemble the directory, but it also ensures that you are kept current on CHS events, reunions, and communications. Please know that your information will remain protected and will not be shared with outside entities.
If you have any questions or concerns, or if you'd like to update your information online, please contact email@example.com.
- Even if you get mail and email from CHS, we still ask that you confirm that your contact information is correct.
- Your contact information will help CHS to be more efficient in our mailings. It is costly to the school to send mail that is not received.
- You can confirm your information with PCI and ask not to be included in the directory. That is perfectly OK.
- Your information will only be shared with Carroll High School. PCI works with hundreds of schools each year and has a great reputation for updating contact information.
- When you call PCI, you have the opportunity to purchase your own directory. Please don't feel obligated in any way to make this purchase. This is simply an option for you to consider. This is not a fundraising project for Carroll High School, but it does help us in a big way to stay connected to our alumni!
Contact PCI to Update Your Information:
If you need to cancel, edit, or ask about your order, please call 1-800-982-1590.