Welcome to Carroll High School!
We are a four-year, Catholic co-educational high school and are under the auspices of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati. Carroll High School has a proud tradition of outstanding academics. We strive to develop each student spiritually, intellectually and physically. By providing students with variety of learning experiences and fostering the ability to make responsible choices, we prepare our students to fulfill their dreams and to meet the needs of an ever complex society. We exceed the state requirements for graduation and we meet or exceed the entrance requirements of the most rigorous universities and military academies. You can be sure you will receive a quality education at Carroll High School!
Carroll High School offers:
- a broad spectrum of courses at different academic levels to meets the educational needs of all students.
- fifteen Advanced Placement courses -- all authorized by the College Board.
- three full-time counselors to meet with students about their courses, their college plans and to offer help to students and parents, if needed.
- peer tutoring for students who need extra help.
- opportunities during the school year to participate in essay contests, math and science competitions and numerous other activities.
- students taking a foreign language the opportunity to visit France, Italy or Spain during their third or fourth year.
- an online grading program that allows students and parents to view the students' academic progress at home.
- a faculty who cares about your student's success. Our teachers promote the total growth of the student not only by what and how they teach, but also by who they are. This role modeling, coupled with excellent instruction, is the hallmark and the heart of Carroll High School.
I know your educational experience at Carroll High School will be all that you hoped for and more!
Mrs. Kathy Anderson