• 98% of graduates attend a 4-year or 2 year college after graduation
• The Class of 2010 received over $14 million in college scholarships
• 13 students in the Class of 2010 were National Merit recognized
• We have one of the area's largest AP and Honors programs, offering
• Our students voluntarily contribute thousands of service hours each
year to local,national and international organizations
• Our graduates know the meaning of hard work and dedication.
We call our students to do more. We want them to do everything to
the best of their abilities, and we hope they leave here with a clear
mission to build a better world.
• Carroll graduates are prepared to enter the college or university of
their choice. Recent graduates attend many local, state and national
schools, some are listed below.
|University of Dayton
||Wright State University
||The Ohio State University
||Case Western Reserve
||University of Illinois
||University of Michigan
||University of Notre Dame
|U.S. Military Academy
||U.S. Air Force Academy
||U.S. Naval Academy
And many others.
A Carroll High School Education
• Asks difficult questions
• Encourages students to do more, to become more and to seek faith and justice
• Makes God an integral part of the conversation
• Teaches students how to think critically
• Enrollment: 781 students (2011-2012 school year)
• Faculty: 55 full-time and 5 part-time teaching faculty
• 42 hold advanced degrees
• 1127 cumulative years of teaching experience
• 16:1 student to teacher ratio
• Class Size: 25-28 students (average)
Curriculum / Grading
Carroll's curriculum consists of approximately 150 course selections. Credit is given at the end of the semester and grades are cumulative over the semester. All science courses are lab oriented. There are seven class periods per day averaging 50 minutes each. Students are required to take six courses.
Carroll's grading standard is as follows:
A = 4.0 (100-93) B = 3.0 (92-85) C = 2.0 (84-77)
D = 1.0 (76-70) F = 0 (69-0)
GPA is on a 4.0 basis. A weighted GPA is used for class rank.