You can help your Alma Mater in any of the following ways:
- Attend alumni events and class reunions.
- Send Carroll updates about your contact information, job, marriage, children, etc.
- Support Carroll by giving of your time or treasures.
- Submit nominations for distinguished alumni awards, athletic hall of fame awards, historical photos, or alumni profiles to include in the Reflections newsletter.
- Help Carroll make connections by introducing administration, faculty or staff to relatives, friends, employers, or other contacts you may know at foundations, corporations, or government agencies who might support Carroll with sponsorships, matching gifts, monetary grants, or volunteers.
- Encourage others to choose Carroll for their own education.
- Participate as an alumni association representative.
- Serve on a committee of the alumni association.
Can we count on your support? Please contact Julie Weitz at email@example.com
or (937) 253-8188, ext. 339, if you can help with any of these items.