The Patriot 5K for runners and walkers is sponsored by the Alumni Association, Hall of Fame committee(s), and women's soccer program.
Saturday, July 27, 2013
The race starts at 9:00 a.m. at Carroll High School.
Cost is the following:
- Adults: $25 (Pre-register before July 1st: cost is only $20)
- Juniors under the age of 13: $18 (Pre-register before July 1st: cost is only $12)
Register a minimum of 5 people to the same team for another chance at winning a prize. Teams can include high school teams, community members, or friends. Team with the lowest combine finishing places wins. Alterations to teams will be allowed up until the start of the race.
There will also be awards for both men and women in the adult division (1st and 2nd); those under 13 (1st), as well as the senior division (1st).
The race will begin in the Carroll stadium and continue through the adjoining neighborhood.
Click on the registration button above to register or download & mail in the attached form. Pre-registrations will only be accepted until noon on July 26th. After that time, walk-ins on the day of the race will be accepted.
For sponsorship information, click here.
- Jr. Patriot Sponsor: $100 - name on T-shirt
- Blue Sponsor: $300 - name/logo on T-shirt, event signage
- Red Sponsor: $500 - name/logo on T-shirt, event signage, school announcements, Facebook page publicity
- Event Sponsor: $1,000 - name/logo on T-shirt, event signage, event/school announcements, Facebook page, Twitter & school sign publicity
- CHSAA Patriot Sponsor: $2,000 - Blue Sponsor at Patriot 5K, Red Sponsor at Alumni Golf Outing, Gold Sponsor at Alumni Irish Fish Fry, full page ad in sports program, recognition in CHSAA ad in sports program and yearbook
For more information, contact Race Chairman Chris O'Bryan ’07 at email@example.com or (937) 304-7825. You can also contact Sarah (Rogers) Flach '99, Carroll Women's Soccer Coach, at Sarah3flach@gmail.com.
Like us on Facebook at Carroll High School Patriot 5K!
Pre-Sale Tickets are Non-Refundable.